It  seems counter intuitive - the busier I am, the more time I need for exercising. But successful people know this is an edge they keep sharp.   

Over the years I have been blessed and privileged to work with highly successful people:  CEOs of billion dollar global companies, high profile doctors, lawyers, and other professionals.  Getting a safe, efficient, effective workout that distresses you, makes your body feel alive, sharpens the mind, and floods the body with lots of health benefits, is key to high performance when it matters most.

Time after time exercise has been proven to be the best use of our time and personal investment.  Health, after all, is the keystone to life.  Exercise is shown to treat depression, anxiety, improves sleep - just those alone will make you perform better at every other part of your life.  Often times, it is not what we can see with our own eyes that kills us, and so your heart is better off with exercise.  You can lower your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, as well as the probabilities of stroke or heart attack.  

Fit people have lower risks for inflammatory bowel disease and type-2 diabetes can be prevented and even treated.  In many studies, exercise has even shown to reduce chances of developing 13 types of cancer, including breast, colon, and ovarian.  

Being “fit” is so good for you, it is mind boggling that 80 percent of adult Americans do not get the recommended amounts of exercise they need each week and the other 20 percent don’t engage in it at all.  

When you get down to it, all it takes is effort and self care.  Sounds easy enough, right?  However, majority of my clients don't know where to start and how to stay committed.  That's where I come in…

written by: Robert Jaroszuk

RiseFIT Founder, NAP, NLP, WITS.

Comment