- 4 grouper fillets, or other firm fish such as halibut, cod, or salmon
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 large shallot
- 1½ c. fresh yellow corn kernels or frozen whole-kernel corn
- 2 clove garlic
- 1½ c. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. cold butter
- ¼ c. torn basil leaves
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish 4 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
- Sauté zucchini and shallot 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in corn and garlic, and sauté 2 more minutes. Reduce heat to low, and stir in tomatoes, butter, and basil, cooking until butter is just melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon vegetables onto serving plates, and top with fish.
Photo and recipe courtesy of www.CountryLiving.com