LOOKOUT! It’s coming! No matter how you may try there is just no avoiding it! Yes, it’s Thanksgiving ~ the fabulous, wonderful holiday that is a pure celebration of gluttony! It doesn’t matter that for the past month you’ve counted every calorie, thrown all solid foods in a blender with kale, ran around the block five times for every cookie consumed ~ Thanksgiving is the one day a year when all bets are off! Or is it? Maybe it’s all about perspective. This Thanksgiving instead of focusing as to whether you will need to switch to sweat pants between dinner and dessert we suggest to take time and give thanks for the blessing that you have. Here are a couple of suggestions to help get you started:
1. Be thankful for your health.
2. Be thankful for family.
3. Be thankful for friends.
4. Be thankful for laughter.
5. Be thankful for your job.
6. Be thankful for the freedoms you have.
7. Be thankful for those who have made a positive impact in your life.