We are pleased to introduce kathy stiles as the newest member of the rise team! Kathy heads up ur nutrition program here at rise. please read more about her and what she has to offer:
When was the last time you spoke to someone about your health and received 100% personal attention?
As a certified Health Counselor, I will be your personal guide in achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. I will help you establish healthy eating habits that will help you get the body you want! Together, as a team, we will select a customized program tailored to your specific needs and goals. Throughout the entire process, I will be your accountability partner. I want people to see and feel results so I will be just as committed as you along your journey to health and wellness.
As we work together, we will discuss the nutritional choices that will get you on the right track. We will discuss your current exercise program and your current diet, making necessary adjustments. You will learn how to incorporate delicious healthy food into your daily routine. Through the program you can discover that eating clean delicious foods will not only reduce cravings, but keep you feeling fuller longer. Acting as you accountability partner, I will give you all the support you need to achieve success.
No one can out exercise a poor diet.
Have you been wanting to?
• Improve your eating habits
• Lose weight
• Gain energy
• Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your loved ones
• Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life
Initial Evaluation Session $80.00
- 45 minute session
- Review your Health History Form and individual goals
- Guidance in choosing the best nutrition program for your needs
- Body scan and Calorie Evaluation
How the Initial Evaluation works:
You will fill out a Free Health History Form. After completing the Health History Form, we will discuss the results in an initial evaluation session. Based on the session, together we will choose a personalized nutrition program for your specific needs and goals.
Based on the personal needs determined from the Initial Evaluation Session, the client can choose from the following nutrition programs:
Program # 1: 30-Day Individual Weight Loss Jumpstart
Program # 2: 12-Week Jumpstart Your Life
Program # 3: Small Group Weight Loss Jumpstart
Program #4: What’s for Dinner? Healthy Recipes and Meal-planning for Your Family
Program #5: Nutritional Cleanse and Detox
*More details about what’s included in each specific program will be discussed in your Initial Evaluation Session
Please call to schedule an initial consultation 201-615-5779.
Simple Rules for Healthy Eating and Controlling Your Weight:
What to do more of…
- Drink more water
- Always choose pure food over processed alternatives
- Always eat breakfast within one-hour of waking
- Increase green leafy vegetables
- Adhere to proper portion sizes
- Depend on fresh fruits and vegetables for fiber, vitamins, nutrients and enzymes
- Try to eat food in its purest form, closest to the earth
- Eat more healthy fats which are actually proven to aid in weight loss and satiety (example: Coconut oil and Avocado)
- Eat sources of lean protein (preferably organic and grass-fed meats)
- Add more beans and legumes
What to limit…
- Eat less genetically modified foods, sugar and chemicalized, “junk foods”; consume less coffee, alcohol and tobacco
- Excessive amounts of milk and other dairy products
- Avoid sugar loaded beverages including colas, juices, and caffeine-laden energy drinks
- Avoid saturated and trans fats
- Avoid processed white flour and sugar
- Be aware of added oils and fats when dining out
Do NOT stress over the bad foods you “sometimes” eat. Create a healthy base with healthy food, and your system will be able to handle the occasional indulgence.
Fat is like a stray dog, if you keep feeding it, it will keep coming back.